Christmas 2012

Saturday, July 3, 2010

The art of picking teams...

So my wonderful hubby took me out for a date last night, and it was wonderful. We don't get to see much of each other alone anymore. :) We ended up going to see Eclipse...yes, I am a Twilight Mom, and very proud of it! It was pretty good. I'm not going to spoil it for anyone though. If you like Twilight, go see it!

Keith had my mouth gaping open in shock at one point on our way home. We were discussing what we liked and disliked about the film and he said, "This movie made me feel that Jacob was better for Bella, and I want her to end up with him. They should just alter the book a little bit..." After I picked my mouth up off the floor, I realized that my darling husband has become a Twi-nerd, and picked a team. I was laughing so hard, and he was so adorable defending himself with all the reasons he felt Jacob should be with Bella. He had a fairly long list. This makes me realize that I married a wonderful man, that knows a good story when he sees one...but I will forever give him a hard time about picking his team.

Hubby note. Keith here.

Just for the record, it is the same team that my wife has chosen. At least there is no animosity in our house over Twilight. Thanks.

GO TEAM JACOB!!

No comments:

Post a Comment