Christmas 2012

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Haircut, Mall, and Best Football Pics Ever!!

I think I have the best mom ever. She's definitely my best bud and we have such a wonderful fun time with each other. One thing about my mom...she takes her football seriously. We are a big Redskins and West Virginia Mountaineer family.

Doing all the consignment sales, I will occassionally come across a fantastic find. Last spring I found a little cheerleader outfit that was for WVU in a 12 month size. I have been very excited about getting football pictures done with the kids to give to her for Christmas. However, they turned out so darn cute that I couldn't wait until Christmas.

First though, little man desperately needed a haircut so a trip to Cartoon Cuts in the local mall was in order. Normally he gets his haircut with my dad at the barbershop my dad has frequented as long as I remember...male bonding time my mom says. Somehow Chris ends up coming home with about 10 different lollipops...bribes much??!!

Isn't he handsome!!

Then to lunch and a quick ride on the carousel...

And on to get our photos...these turned out amazing! Our kiddos make my heart and my face smile every single day and these are now some of my favorite photos of the two of them. The love that they have for each other is truly unreal. We are definitely blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment