Christmas 2012

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Halloween Round 1

Chris was having a very hard time this year trying to figure out who to be for Halloween. There were oh so many cool guys to choose from...Batman, Robin, Wolverine, Optimus Prime, Iron Man, Captain America (again)...on and on.

I knew that we would be at Disney for Halloween so I figured that I could givehim at least 2 options to work with. One for pictures here, and one that was comfortable while we were down in Florida. I was shocked at who he wanted to be for the photos. I don't think any other 4 year old would know and love this person. Heck, I'd be shocked if anyone my age would have a good grasp on who this is. What are your thought??

A fiery horse with the speed of light, the cloud of dust and a hearty 'Hi Ho Silver'...The Lone Ranger. Yes indeed, I have a cool kid. He loved it! He still wears it arould the house all the time. I get a lot of, "Mommy, I'm the Lone Ranger today...do you need to be saved?" Oh the preciousness!

Sophie was pretty easy. I definitely wanted something Disney for the first costume...I got away with this for Chris too when he was too young to care. First he was Pluto and then Peter Pan (which he actually did want to be).

Baby girl got to be Tinkerbell and she was a major cutie in her costume.

And here are the cuties together having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment