Christmas 2012

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pathetic Puppies..."Mommy you're so mean to us!"

I figured that I would kill two birds with one stone today as it was time to clean the bathroom again. After saying, "You stink!" to our pups for the past two weeks, they finally had bath time...and boy were they not happy!

Here they are lounging before the awfulness took place. Aren't they adorable?? I have to laugh because I can see the question marks popping up in their heads as to what is going on. I have very suspicious dogs!



I always do Little One first. She's pretty easy, except for lifting her up into the tub. She turns into a block of cement and you have to hoist this heavy, unmoving pain into the tub. Once she gets there she does quite well though. Look at those sad eyes...you'd think I took her favorite toy away...poor baby...





Me thinks she might be just a pinch embarrassed!



Diesel is a pain in the tush to get clean. He HATES getting wet. It doesn't matter how routine this has been since he was a puppy, he is going to make this as miserable as possible. Thankfully, he's a lot lighter than Little One and is easier to toss around (gently)! Poor fella, he shakes sooooo bad. I have no clue why. Something must have happened to him before we got him.








Both of their expressions do crack me up! Little One is all about the big ol' Bambi eyes and the loving up on you so you won't do this awful thing. Diesel just makes me giggle because he gets this look on his face, and I believe it makes him look constipated...needless to say, they're both just plain mad, and I'm a traitor to the cause.

Once it's over the fun begins. They tear it up in the backyard until they are pretty dry. I'm not sure if it's just our dogs or not. After bath time it's like they get the hubba-hubba's and lose their minds. Thankfully after many treats and sucking up I am back in their good graces...lol, and I'm happy cause they smell fabulous!! Just like their grape shampoo :)






Oh, and this is Little One thinking she's cute enough to be let back inside all wet...yeah right!

No comments:

Post a Comment