Christmas 2012

Friday, September 17, 2010

Surgery

Well, I had my surgery on my foot this morning. Everything went pretty smoothly. I was pretty anxious about having this done. The past few days have been a little rough. I've been so worried that last night I called my Dad and had him come over to give me a father's blessing. That helped - I knew it would. I still didn't get very much sleep though. I know it's just my toe and it's not that big of a deal, but anything where I have to be put completely under gives me mad anxiety,

Every was fine though. They ended up not putting a pin in. Once they opened me up, she realized that it would be easier to just take out the piece of bone causing the problems. It ended up being more of a day event. I was there by 8:30am and didn't get back home until almost 2pm.

I am hurting a little bit. They had to give me some meds for nausea. I was so sick when they pulled me out of it. Talk about the room spinning. They gave me some delaudid to take the edge off and that did help thankfully. I've had to create a time sheet for my meds so I can keep track of when I take them because I am out of my mind!! I have never been this loopy!

Well, here's to 3 days of rest and relaxation. Gonna sit back and put the feet up...literally. :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad it went well babe! And for someone as loopy as you say you are... you're sentances all made sense!!! lol

    ReplyDelete