Christmas 2012

Monday, September 20, 2010

They Call Me Hopalong...

We had our post-op appointment today and things are looking good. This was the first time I got to "see" the actual inscision site...gag...I didn't realize how large of a cut this was. No wonder it is so tender! I will be in a soft cast for another week, and then I will get my stitches out next Monday and be back in comfy shoes!

My parents have been a huge help the past couple of weeks with this whole foot issue going on. Chris has been having a ball spending extra time with them. He got to stay over there on Friday and Saturday nights. I have to smile and do a fist pump on the inside when they tell me that he would wake up in the middle of the night and ask for mommy. That's my boy!! He was very disappointed that he didn't get to see "Ho Ho" on Sunday in my parent's ward at church. Apparently the Santa from Tyson's Corner is in the same ward. He's hystarical!

I got so spend some quality time with my mom today and it was fabulous! I always have such fun with her! She has been so kind taking me to all my Dr's appointments. We went around looking for a few things for us to take to Disney for Halloween this year. It's coming very soon and we can't wait!!

We also found out today after almost three weeks of waiting that the drunk driver that hit us a few weeks ago did indeed NOT have car insurance...I knew it! Talk about the runaround with the insurance companies. Thankfully there is a law in the state of Va that allows my insurance company to fix my cehicle with no charge to me. Thank goodness! Hopefully we will get that taken care of in the next week or two.

Well, hopefully things will continue to keep looking up...

No comments:

Post a Comment