Christmas 2012

Monday, February 13, 2012

Bring It On Captain America

Did you know that I have had superheroes living at my house since last summer?? It varies day to day, but around Halloween we had Captain America living with us. Chris was pretty steady with his choice about his costume since the beginning of October. This costume has had a lot of wear since we got it.





Halloween was tons of fun. I went of with Keith and Captain America and we did 1.5 miles up and down our street. I bet your wondering why I mention distance...when you are 9 months pregnant and 2 weeks from your due date, you will try ANYTHING to get that labor started...it didn't work.





My parents came and handed out candy while we took chris around. You could hear my dad from down the street having a great time with all the kids coming to our door...and he went thru all 12 bags of candy I bought...kids were getting handfuls! Great guy!! We ended the night with Captain America stopping at our house before calling it a night lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment