Christmas 2012

Monday, February 13, 2012

FINALLY!! Baby Girl Makes Her Appearance!!

So...I started having some issues with pain and contractions the last 2 weeks of my pregnancy. We ended up going back and forth to the birthing inn quite a few times during this period. We ended up back at the birthing inn on the 16th of November with issues yet again. On our way home (yet again) my doctor's office called and said that everything physically was primed to go I should just come in Friday, morning, November 18th, and get induced... cue Halleluiah Chorus!!!! I was induced with Chris and loved it.

I was up friday morning at 3:30 and was sitting on pins and needles until 6:30 when we left. I let Keith continue to sleep, but if he had seen me, he would have died! I was doing a happy dance all over the house! We got into the hospital and was admitted at 7, I got my epidural at 10:30, and Sophia was born at 3:52. She was gorgeous! She was 8 lbs and 12 ozs, and 20.4 inches.











She is such a good baby too!! Having such a good time with her!!









No comments:

Post a Comment