Christmas 2012

Friday, February 17, 2012

Pitt-Johnstown vs. Shepherd Men's Basketball

We unfortunately don't get to see our Pennsylvania family much. Fortunately, my cousin Noah plays basketball for Pitt-Johnstown and they had a game against Shepherd this past Wednesday night. Originally we weren't planning on making it to the game since my Dad just had surgery on his leg and foot. However, he was bound and determined to get out of the house and go. Sophie stayed with my Mom and Keith drove Dad, me and Chris to the game. I hate the roads out there. Good gracious!! I am so sick by the time we make it.

It was a great game!! Pitt won 89-77. Chris had a good time. He was way more interested in the Shepherd mascot...a huge ram. He was following this guy everywhere. It was funny because after the second half the ram disappeared and Chris was searching everywhere for him. I didn't have the heart to tell him his body was over in a box in the corner with the head on top of it. lol!! Thankfully he didn't see it. :) Noah Played well. He's #3 in the dark blue











Doesn't Dad look intense??





No comments:

Post a Comment