Christmas 2012

Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's Day

My hubby knows me so well. He is such a wonderful caring guy. He buys me shoes for Valentine's Day. If you know me well, you know I have this thing for high heels. He got me three pairs of the same shoes (again, he knows me so well) in different colors. LOVE them. The cheetah's are my favorite. Thanks baby!!





We did have an extreemly enjoyable Valentine's. We decided to try Hooked in Sterling for dinner, and we went with some great friends of ours, Tyler and Casey. Tons of laughs as usual. Company...Awesome!! Food...not so much. Perhaps it was because they had a set menu for the night, I'm not sure. I give the restaurant 1.5 out of 5 stars. Just didn't cut it for us...especially for that kind of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment