Christmas 2012

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thanksgiving

I was extremely happy to have Sophie before Thanksgiving...I was so sick with this pregnancy that food was the ultimate enemy! :) It was so much fun though (especially since I got to eat)!! Everybody ends up coming to our house, which I love. I was particularly blessed with my mom doing most of the meal this year...she is such a fantastic cook and the food was so good!! Her pumpkin pies are the best!

We pretty much played pass the baby the whole night. I had to look forever for a baby's 1st Thanksgiving outfit, but I finally found one up at the outlet mall...she was so precious!

This was when Keith was trying out a goatee...kinda weird, but if it was trimmed I liked it. Thankfully now that he's back at work, it had to leave. :)



Keith's Dad Brian



My Dad...LOVE this picture!!



And my amazing, wonderful, awesome, spectacular Mom!!



We even remember the dogs for this holiday and they get special treats. I couldn't get Diesel because he swallowed his whole, but I was able to get Little One enjoying hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment