Christmas 2012

Monday, February 13, 2012

County Fair

Well, I am going to try to get back on here now that we have a new fabulous working computer (thank you awesome tax return)!! A ton of things have happened. The last time I posted was back in July...GASP!! I will do a few update posts so you can see how the rest of our year went and the excitement of the new baby!

In August we went to the Clarke County Fair over in Berryville. I have been going to this fair since I was a kid and it is fabulous! We always go to the tractor pull, visit the rides on the midway, and go pet all the animals. Chris had an awesome time on the rides with daddy, and mommy enjoyed all the food! I have to admit we almost came home with a rabbit, thankfully Keith stayed sane and said no. :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment