Christmas 2012

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Consignment Sale Stash = Fabulous Day!!

So after about 1.5 hours of sleep my friend and I headed out to the first consignment sale of the day at 6am...I am so not a morning person. Add in the fact that I had little sleep, I was a tad slap happy. Anywho, I did well here. I've discovered that, at least with boys, the bigger the kid gets, the less stuff there is in their size. I did get a few things for Chris and quite a few things for Sophie. Got her a couple pairs of adorable shoes, a diaper bag (loved this!!), 2 backpacks for our road trips (Batman for little man, and Minnie Mouse for baby girl), a playmat which Sophie loves...I had a great time.

Once I returned home I woke Keith up and dragged him to another sale in town. Got some more clothes for Chris and Sophie, and an amazing Batman car/playset for Chris. Good day all around!! Here is my stash:







No comments:

Post a Comment