Christmas 2012

Friday, March 23, 2012

Cute Kiddos

I took these photos last Sunday after church since I thought they looked so darn adorable. Chris had a big day. He had to "read" a scripture in Primary. In Dec he had to give a talk and that did not go over well at all. This time he was super quiet, but repeated everything I said. So proud of him! Mac and cheese for lunch as reward.







Keith asked me the other day, "Have you seen Chris do that thing with his eyes?? Where did he pick that up?" I knew exactly where he picked it up...me of course. Lol! I teach my son all the important things in life, crossing your eyes, how to make it look like an alien is coming out of your shirt, etc. All important life skills...:) I know all these are going to backfire at some point, but for now we are having a ton of fun!



Sophie is still a champion chewer...this is her most current "toy". She cracks me up when she zones in on this elephant...the tail is her favorite. She absolutely loves it...and I made it. That makes me happy too!! Win win all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment