Christmas 2012

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Family Saturday

This past week has been super super busy. Keith has worked a ton of hours (by ton I mean 86 hours) this week alone; 48 of which was overtime which is awesome for us money wise. He's such a fabulous provider for our family!!

Anyway, Last Saturday was great fun for us. Keith coaches the Young Men's basketball team for our church and we all headed out to his game. They didn't win, and me being a very competitive person, had some issues with some of the things that went on, but I did behave myself while there...and proceeded to rant to Keith about some of the "injustices" that I saw later. :) It was so funny to watch Keith get antsy during the game. He always makes sure that everyone plays and the boys seem to really enjoy themselves.







Afterwards we headed over to our local mall and got lunch, played and shopped for a little bit. While we were at lunch, and very nice lady gave us her extra ticket for the carousel. Chris wanted to do the spinny cup which is of course my favorite after lunch (insert sarcasm).







No comments:

Post a Comment