Christmas 2012

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thrift Store Find

Had to share my good fortune from earlier this week!! I go to our local thrift stores about once every two weeks. There are 4 here in town. We have been looking for more seating for our living room for quite awhile and just haven't found anything we liked. I was at the Salvation Army and came across this gem. I don't think this sofa has ever been sat on, it had been professionally cleaned, is a Lazyboy, and was...$80.00. I couldn't believe it. Thank goodness I brought the truck with me that day. Getting it into my house was an experience, Keith made a call and had some friends from the local rescue squad come help me. I love having a firefighter/emt hubby...comes in handy all the time. :) Isn't she gorgeous!!??





Oh, and did I mention that my sofa is featured on the front page of the Lazyboy ad on sale from $949 to $649...yeah, no thanks. Score!!

No comments:

Post a Comment