Christmas 2012

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sophie's Baby Blessing

We gave little Sophie a name and a blessing at church on Sunday. It was such fun!! My dad gave her the blessing and it was adorable...he always comes up with the most interesting things. He blessed her that she would have an amazing smile, a shining personality, kindness, love, much happiness, great relationship with us and Chris, be strong in the church, and FUN in life.

If you know us we are a prime example of people having fun in life...I think she's in the right spot :)! She was so darn cute with her little outfit that I found at the thrift store (win for me!)! We had 9 in the circle, and from what Keith said she was smiling the entire time and having a ball.





We got to spend time with my parents after church which was so fun. My mom made her wonderful and amazing lasagna...talk about mouth watering. I kinda overcooked the garlic bread, but it was still good and I even got Chris to eat a little of it. Little man is strickly a peanut butter and honey/mac & cheese guy. This past week we have been working really hard on having him try other food and have been pretty successful.

Sophie has started teething this past week and has turned into a complete drool monster, finally had to break out the bibs. She chews on everything, especially her hands!! She's thankfully taking it in stride and is pretty happy most of the time.



We've been pretty busy too! Keith has been working a ton of overtime, which is great on our pocketbooks. I have been getting everything ready for the consignment sale we cosign at that is coming up at the end of March. It amazes me every spring and fall at the amount of random stuff and clothes we come up with to let go of. Unreal!

No comments:

Post a Comment